About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jennifer


Happy Birthday to my Future Sister-N-Law!

Last night my brother and his fiance came "home." (Ok, home for me, but not for them) They had a fun day full of doctor appointments, lunch, trip to Hobby Lobby, and the tux store. But, to top the night off, we all went to dinner at Red Lobster. I enjoyed spending time with you guys! Love you both!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Jennifer and may all your dreams and wishes come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment