About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Not only has God blessed me with a beautiful sister who is a great role model. But he has also blessed her with may great talents such as being loving, a great singer, and photographer. This past weekend, Scott and I headed down to where she lives and had two great photo shoots. Both my sister and Scott were so patient as we changed outfits, and tried several different poses. = ) I loved the way they turned out, but most of all I loved the fact that I got to spend the weekend with my sister, brother-n-law and my adorable nephews. Thank you. Love ya sis!

Enjoy!























1 comment:

  1. Ok ... I've always been REALLY partial to these Foster kiddos and just so you know, you're melting my butter too!!! What a great addition of precious in-laws that Aunt Judy already has. I can't wait to meet you Amelia, you've already won my heart and I want Scott to give Eli lessons in the Mr. Romance department. ;)

    ReplyDelete