About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Now Showing...

"Our Wedding Party"


I am proud to announce the cast of our Wedding Party!

Each person in our Wedding means a lot to Scott and I. We are very blessed to have each of these people in our lives. Thank you for always being there for us, and supporting us on our BIG DAY!





Name: Becke' Stuart
Role: Matron of Honor
Relationship: Bride's Sister

God has truly blessed me with a beautiful sister, and friend. Becke' is a great role model whom I can always turn to for advice. She is very wise and always has words of encouragement. I couldn't have asked for a better Matron of Honor, I look forward to asking her many more questions about marriage and maybe even children one day, since she does such a great job with her family! Thank you for always being there for me, and helping me become who I am today.





Name: Mindy Foster
Role: Bridesmaid
Relationship: Groom's Sister

I remember when Mindy first started at Shaw, and I thought she was the most precious thing ever! She's just as cute and bubbly on the inside as she is on the outside. Mindy has two beautiful daughters, and her and her husband are expecting their third child in September. Mindy is the person I owe all my thanks and appreciation to for introducing Scott and I. I look forward to spending more time with Mindy and her family!





Name: Traci Rhoades
Role: Bridesmaid
Relationship: Friend of the Bride

Traci is a beautiful friend with a beautiful heart for the Lord. Her positive attitude and heart of gold, makes her a joy to be around. Traci and I have gone to school together, church, and played softball together. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about her and her sweet husband. Thank you for keeping me sane in school and always being there for me!





Name: Jennifer Holtby
Role: Bridesmaid
Relationship: Future Sister in Law

Jennifer is the most perfect girl for my brother. Kirby and Jennifer are also getting married in June, and I have the privilege to be in their wedding as well. Jennifer has a very fun and outgoing personality... and beautiful red hair!!! I can't wait to watch her and my brother's love grow for each other and see what all God provides them with in the future! (kids!!) Congratulations Jen!






Name: Kyle Foster
Role: Best Man
Relationship: Groom's Brother

Kyle and Scott have had the opportunity to work together and travel the world for the past seven years. Kyle and Scott are so much alike! They both have such a calm and welcoming personality. I have never seen either one get mad and raise their voice. , Scott has a GREAT best man in line for the wedding!




Name: Brad Foster
Role: Groomsmen
Relationship: Groom's Brother

What a great role model for Scott, and everyone else in the family! Brad is the oldest of all the children, and definitely leads by example! Brad is married, and has 5 beautiful children. They are all as sweet and loving as he is. Not only is Brad taking on the role of a groomsmen, but he's also helping us with our invitations, as well as videography. Thanks Brad you're the best!!!






Name: Zack Hollowell
Role: Groomsmen
Relationship: Friend of the Groom
What a character! There is never a dull moment when Zack is around. Zack has such a fun and outgoing personality that always keeps you smiling. Zack and Scott actually went to school together, and still have the most perfect friendship. It's rare to keep friends from high school, but they've still got it going on!





Name:Colt Bartholomew
Role: Groomsmen
Relationship: Friend of the Groom

Colt has a beautiful wife. Natalie, and an adorable son! Colt is another great friend from high school that Scott still keeps in touch with. Colt and Scott hardly get to see each other like they use to, but just from listening to Scott talk about him, you know that he still holds a special place in his heart!!! I look forward to spending time with Colt and Natalie and getting know them better!



Name: Shawna Brumett
Role: Guest Book
Relationship: Friend of the Bride

Shawna and I met several years ago when we both worked at the bank. I actually use to be Shawna's boss at the bank and now she is my boss at work at Sassy's.... which is an amazing restaurant her and her husband opened up! I'm so proud of their hard work and accomplishments. Shawna is a great friend who is always willing to listen and help! I was able to watch her plan her wedding a few years ago, and now it's great to have her to be able to turn to for advice!





Name: Stephanie Mereweather
Role: Guest Book
Relationship: Friend of the Bride

Oh my goodness, where do I start. Stephanie and I also met at the bank a few years ago, and even though neither one of us still work there, our friendship is still growing strong! I always tease Stephanie and tell her that she was lost before she met me! From wearing no eye liner, to wearing "boat shoes", her life has changed a lot!! hehe Stephanie just gave birth yesterday to two beautiful children, Ella and Aiden. I am so happy for her and Keith and I can't wait to watch them grow!






Name: Kirby Martens
Role: Usher
Relationship: Bride's Brother

What an amazing brother! Even though, Kirby likes to keep us on our toes with accidents,he's still a great guy! Kirby is a youth minister, and it excites me to see his love and passion for kids at that age, even though I prefer the younger ones! Kirby has a very outgoing personality that can easily light up a room. I am thankful for such an amazing brother that God has blessed me with.





Name: Nick Emerson
Role: Usher
Relationship: Friend of the Groom

Nick and Scott have been friends for only a few years now, but they are so much a like! Nick has been blessed with a beautiful wife and son and the Emerson family is such a joy to be around! Both Nick and Rachel are loving people with a BIG heart. I couldn't have asked for better people to spend time with on a regular basis. =)







Name: Justin Cobb
Role: Usher
Relationship: Groom's Brother in Law

Justin is a great addition to the Foster Family, even though you've got to watch your back when you're around him!! Justin just got a new job at the Fire Department, and I'm so excited for him! Also, I enjoy spending time with Justin and his amazing wife and kids. There whole family is a lot of fun, and I enjoy being around all of them.






Name: John Cobb
Role: Usher
Relationship: Friend of the Groom


Several years ago Scott had the oppurtunity to be in John's wedding, and now Scott and I are both excited to have him in our wedding! I'm curious to see what all John has in store for Scott's truck during the wedding. I've heard stories, and what goes around comes around!!


Flower Girls
  • Micah


  • Kenzie


  • Ruthie


  • Charli


  • Maddie


  • Gracie


Ring Bearer

  • Eli

Sign Carrier

  • Sam

Candle Lighter

  • Cade


And a Special Thanks to my mother, who is helping this day be a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment