About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedding Program

Our wedding program is one thing that I have put on the back burner, and can't decide on what to do! I have asked sweet Jessica if she has any ideas because she is so creative!! Our wedding is going to be outside, and we are looking for something cute & cheap! It amazes me on how much they charge when you buy them online. I was going to try to make some, but am I crazy for thinking like that? I have never made anything like that in bulk quantities before, so should I think again? Let me know if anyone has any ideas. I'm leaning towards something that can be used as a fan, since it's going to be a scorcher outside. Please share any ideas that you might have!! = ) Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia! I've seen pictures of this and thought it was super cute! But you could make up like a MadLib for people to do while they're waiting outside and it's a fan as well (like on thick piece of paper)- or just have the program and fold up the paper like a fan = ) That's all the ideas I have ha! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete