About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Monday, May 2, 2011

First Shower...

This Saturday will be our first wedding shower, and I am super excited! Now, I'm just praying that the rain will hold off, and the sunshine will come out, because it's suppose to be held outside. We're planning on grilling hamburgers, and sitting around and having a good ole' time! It's actually a "Couple's Shower" and I think Scott's dad is scared to death of the idea. I don't know if he's just giving me a hard time, or if he's really afraid of the word shower, and doesn't know what to expect. But I keep telling him that it's going to be a BLAST, but for some reason I still don't think he believes me!

I hope everyone's having a GREAT week, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment