About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding Porgrams

As most of you know, I have tried to be the DIY bride and SAVE money. For the most part, this has worked out pretty well. But, I have to admit, I have been struggling with these crazy wedding programs, and they were about to get the best of me! In fact, I was almost willing to pay the $600 the stores want for them, and forget trying to do it myself. But.... after several hours mixed in with several different days I finally figured it out! = ) The problem I was having with the programs all along was that I could not figure out the width of the columns. For some reason, when I would print the document, the center column would be smaller than the outer two columns. So, I decided to eliminate one of the columns, and bring it down to a two column document! And it worked!! I LOVE the "sample program".... but now I have to create about 250 more, eeek! If anyone get's bored, let me know, I sure could use the help!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need help folding them? Bring them over to the house and I'll help!! Loved seeing you the other night!! Seemed completely normal for you to be sitting on my kitchen counter, talking about boys, while I was cooking dinner! (ok, maybe not the "me cooking dinner" part!) haha! love you!
    This is Jana, by the way... but since I don't know how to sign in to my blog and leave a comment for yours, it says anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete