About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What We've Been Up To These Days...

Tis the season to be very busy! Both Scott and I have been extremely busy these past few weeks. Scott has been working long hours each day fixing cars, while I've been playing arts and crafts and trying to "plan" a wedding. The good news is that we are both getting lot's done in a little amount of time, but the bad news is, that there's not much time to see each other. Since Scott's working so many hours, I take advantage of the opportunity to take him dinner so that I can visit with him for a little bit at work. I've even been taking some of my exciting projects up there to his job and completing them there. Even though we do not talk as much while were both working extremely hard, it's still nice to be in each other's presence! I do admire Scott for how hard he works. It takes a special person to work as many hours as he does and still remain positive and in an amazing mood at all times!

I felt like tonight has been a pretty productive night. Unfortunately, I did not get to go see Scott tonight due to the "storms" that are rolling in, but I did manage to finish up all of my thank you notes and even made my candy buffet labels. Now, I'm planning on starting on some wedding programs, or the wedding is going to be here before I know it, and no one's going to have a program to fan themselves with on the hot day of June!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful week, and if you live in Northwest Arkansas, stay safe tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You both ARE working hard.
    And you have such cute ideas for your wedding.
    You are soooo creative, you should be a teacher or something!! :)
    Although I dread you "moving out" and leaving me, I am proud of you and the woman you have become. I am excited for your special day...may all your dreams come true! ILU....mom

    ReplyDelete