About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Very Productive Day

Today was what I call a VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY! And I definitely needed one of those.

Thanks to my dear friend/Bridesmaid Traci I was able to almost finish all of the wedding programs, paint a mailbox, clothespins, picture frames, burlap and meet with the guys who are catering the wedding.

The big stressor here lately has been the wedding programs, and the good news is that I am almost done! Traci was SO much help today. From blinging to rounding corners to hole punching to tying ribbon- she did it ALL. It feels so good to have them almost done. Now all I have to do is go back to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for the 5, 342 time and buy some more ribbon.

I also painted a mailbox today to put on the gift table for cards at the reception. = ) It turned out pretty cute!!

And my last big project of the day, which I just finished a few minutes ago were burlap letters that say "Mr & Mrs" and "Just Married". I was going to order some on Etsy, but since we are now down to 10 fingers and 7 toes (Scott's way of counting down) I was afraid we might not have enough time. So I decided to make my own.... and they work for me!

I hope everyones having a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping being married is wonderful! Much love from Detroit! : )

    ReplyDelete