About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Following the Fosters

Hello World!
It's been a while since our last post, but things have been going quite well! As most of you know, we are now married and will celebrate 6 GREAT months on Christmas Day. We have both been very busy these past few months. As soon as we got back from our honeymoon- I headed to school to set up my first classroom and prepare for teaching second grade and Scott continued to fix several... many... A LOT of hail dents from the massive hail storms we had. Luckily, things have slowed down for Scott and I and I am counting down the days until Christmas Break!

Here's one of our wedding pictures- Hopefully I will get around to posting more wedding pictures as well as pictures from our Honeymoon and get you caught up on the Foster's!



1 comment:

  1. such a cute blog and cute couple! love you. can't wait for a hug. beck

    ReplyDelete