About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Looking Back... June 25, 2011

What a great day it was on June 25, 2011. It was the day I married my best friend. The man of my dreams, the man that still knows how to make my heart go pitter patter on a daily basis. The man I call my husband. I couldn't be any happier then I am now. I am happily married and it's my honor to share our wedding pictures with you. My wedding was a dream come true and it will be a day I will never forget thanks to all of our friends and family who helped it become a true success. It was beautiful and perfect for us.

My Dress

The First Look...

Priceless <3
The Rings
Who needs a beautiful chapel as a background when you have a HOT brother-n-law


The "Martens" Family
My Grandparents... Nana and Grandad
My Amazing Parents
The "Foster" Family
The best in-laws ever
Bridal Party
Beautiful Flower Girls
Jump... Jump... Jump!!!
My precious bridesmaids
Worlds Best Matron of Honor... love you!
The Great Groomsmen
Too Cute!
ALL the boys


Daddy's Little Girl



Father-Daughter Dance

Here we go... we are married!!
Yes, I will kiss you Mr. Foster!
Reception
Grooms Cake
Wedding Cake
Fruit Buffett

Candy Buffett
Leaving...
Goats?
Yes... and they were adorable!!

Photos by Todd Owens Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment