About Me

My photo
Hello! And welcome to "Following the Fosters". I am a second grade teacher who loves making kids feel safe, loved, and extra special! My husband is self employed and together we live a happily married life with our wonderful dog, Kiwi. We love spending time with each other, but more importantly we love serving God and putting others first. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Following the Fosters!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Keystone Day 2


This morning when I opened my eyes I saw snow. Real SNOW! It was actually snowing here in Keystone this morning, and thank goodness it was- because these mountains need some snow. Unfortunately some very high winds decided to join the snow this morning so it closed down several of the main lifts. And since so many of the lifts were closed, the lines were CRAZY long. But, not only where the lines long... it felt like -6 outside and the wind was blowing around 70 mph. So, it was pretty chilly and crowded on the slopes this morning, but luckily it cleared out in the afternoon and it turned into an amazing day of snow skiing.






Hot Chocolate and tissues... 2 things you can't live without on the slopes!


Lost Item of the Day: Glove Liner = (
Sweet Husband Move of the Day: He carried my skies for me! = )

3 comments:

  1. Cade thinks you look like a cockatoo in that last pic...you are as cute as ever. sip some hot chocolate for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! David and I have skied probably 6 of the 10 years we have been married and when Harbor was born, we took him to Keystone to the ice castle up the gondola lift. : ) So glad you are making memories! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you Amelia!!! Annie Kate does too!

    ReplyDelete